Nov 15, 2021
Is fear holding you back right now?
Do you find yourself worrying about random things in the middle of the night – thinking you’re actually being productive by trying to solve them at 3am?
If yes, I challenge you to think back to a time when you were fearful. I bet it all worked out in the end, didn’t it?
Today, I’m chatting with Elaine Benson about making fear your friend. While fear has the potential to paralyse you – it also has the potential to empower you.
You get to choose!
Let’s jump into the episode.
ABOUT ELAINE BENSON:
Elaine Benson is a certified master mindset coach, hypnotherapist and EFT therapist. She helps people be their most radically authentic selves, take action and pursue their souls’ desires through using science-backed techniques.
With her 1:1 and group coaching programs, currently coaching women across 3 continents, she teaches people the strategies and guidance to make permanent neurological changes to upgrade their beliefs, be radically authentic and create the life or business of their dreams.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What’s your definition of fear?
• Where do our fears come from?
• How can someone diagnose and then address irrational fears? (Talk about viewing fear in your rearview mirror)
• What are your tips for building resistance?
CONNECT WITH ELAINE