Struggling with your
So you’ve heard business blogging is important.
And that blogs and articles build your authority, know-like-trust factor, and SEO.
And you know that having a strong online presence is key in this day and age.
So why aren’t blogs part of your marketing strategy?
I reckon I know why.
I’m guessing some or all of the following sound familiar…
- I struggle to find the time to make it happen.
- I don’t know how to structure a blog to ensure it’s engaging and interesting.
- I don’t feel I have anything valuable to write about.
- I get writer’s block every time I sit down to write.
- I get too confused by SEO and how to write effectively.
- I don’t know if it’s worth writing blogs – does anyone actually read them?
- I already write blogs, but have trouble releasing them consistently.
If we’re on the same page here – pardon the pun – you’re gonna love The Blogging Bootcamp course and membership!
Why do I need to blog?
Once an online journal, business blogging is now a key marketing tool. It actually provides you with a CORE piece of content for you to repurpose – and turn into a consistent content marketing strategy.
Here are some interesting stats:
- Blogging leads to 55% more website visitors. (Source: Hubspot)
- 59% of B2B marketers say blogs are the most valuable tool they use. (Source: Demand Metric)
Investing your time and effort in blogging will increase your chance of making money from it by 13 times. (Source: Hubspot)
So it’s time to jump on the blogging train if you’re not already….
What are the benefits of blogging?
Create a core piece of content for your marketing
Once published, you can:
- Use the content to create multiple social media posts (that link back to your blog)
- Do Facebook Lives on the topic
- Add graphics, change to PDF, and turn it into a free lead magnet
- Collect a series of blogs on the same topic and create an e-Book
- Use it to pitch your expertise for a podcast
- Send it to a local newspaper or magazine
Build your brand and position yourself as an industry influencer
- Create that know, like, trust factor
- Show you’re trustworthy and transparent
- Highlight your extensive experience and knowledge
- Remain top of mind for potential, past, and current clients
Improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Keep your website ‘fresh’ with original content
- Provide the answers your ideal clients are looking for in Google
- Write about a range of topics to attract more people
There are other benefits too…which we’ll delve into during the course component of the membership!
Okay, what's The Blogging Bootcamp?
That is a fantastic question.
Well, The Blogging Bootcamp is THE course and membership for small business owners who wish to build the confidence to start business blogging, learn how to repurpose the content, and be kept accountable in a fun and engaging way (Hello, prizes!!).
And it’s all led by me, Chief Copy Consultant and Trainer, Leanne Shelton. Check out my video here –
The Bootcamp includes:
- A 30 minute one-on-one blog strategy session with Leanne Shelton (via Zoom)
- Do-at-your-own-pace online blog training (In 9 x short digestible modules)
- Regular 2 hour ‘Business Blogging: Get it Done’ sessions (My attendees usually get at least 80% of their blog written)
- Monthly accountability prize draws (Share your blog link and provide feedback to another Bootcamper to be eligible)
- Member of the Month (To the most improved, consistent, or helpful team player)
- Weekly Group Coaching sessions (Where you can pick my brain…)
- Topic brainstorming sessions (I promise the ideas are endless!)
- Latest blogging updates, best practices, and case studies
- Plus more!
There will also be opportunities to seek feedback/editing support from me – at an additional cost.
What's included in the course?
Stage 1: The Planning
Module 1 – Creating a blog strategy
- Lesson 1: What is blogging and how can it enhance my business?
- Lesson 2: What’s stopped me from blogging…
- Lesson 3: Developing the habit: My ideal blogging strategy
Module 2 – My audience and me
- Lesson 1: My audience: Pain points and solutions
- Lesson 2: Creating an audience avatar
- Lesson 3: My brand voice
Module 3 – Finding topic ideas
- Lesson 1: What is my audience searching for?
- Lesson 2: Looking at my FAQs
- Lesson 3: Jumping onto the trends
- Lesson 4: Offering advice to build trust
- Lesson 5: Sharing case studies
- Lesson 6: The people behind the business
- Lesson 7: What inspires me?
Stage 2: The Writing
Module 4 – Structuring my blog
- Lesson 1: Looking at numbers: Ideal word count, reading time, and adding dates
- Lesson 2: Making it flow: How to make my blog easy to read and engaging
- Lesson 3: Extra Stuff: Adding statistics and references
Module 5 – Optimising for SEO
- Lesson 1: Introducing long-tail keywords and how to use them
- Lesson 2: The ‘techy’ backend stuff
- Lesson 3: Reviewing the data
Module 6 – Blog writing tips
- Lesson 1: Using a blog plan
- Lesson 2: Writing the ‘crap’ out first
- Lesson 3: Check everything
Stage 3: The Repurposing
Module 7 – Making the most out of my blog
- Lesson 1: Social media
- Lesson 2: eNewsletters
- Lesson 3: Lead magnets and eBooks
- Lesson 4: YouTube videos and podcasts
Module 8 – Refreshing and reusing old content
- Lesson 1: Reviewing and updating my old blogs
- Lesson 1: You don’t need to start from scratch: Why it’s okay to use existing content
- Lesson 3: Building a long-term social media strategy
Module 9 – Reflections and Learnings
- Lesson 1: My biggest takeaways
- Lesson 2: Reviewing the data
- Lesson 3: The power of accountability – Joining the ‘Get It Done’ Sessions
Bootcamp is for you if...
- You want to attract (and retain) more clients
- You want to ‘appear everywhere’ in the online space
- You’re willing to invest the time into your blogging strategy
- You need accountability and constant inspiration
- You want to become a credible authority in your industry
- You strive to be discoverable in Google
- You have valuable ideas and insights to share
- You enjoy being part of communities of like-minded people
- You love prizes!
Bootcamp is NOT for you if...
- You want your business to stay small
- You’re unwilling to dedicate the time to create a consistent and quality content marketing strategy
- You’d prefer to always put your client work ahead of your business’ needs
- You don’t care if your website never shows up in Google
- You enjoy looking at the white screen of death when trying to write blogs
- You want your blogging competitors to overtake you
Have another team member or Virtual Assistant (VA) writing your blogs?
Sign them up for The Blogging Bootcamp on your behalf!
Still not sure?
Here’s some feedback from those who have attended ‘Get It Done’ sessions or blog training with me…
What's it worth?Here's the price breakdown...
The Blogging Bootcamp Course (Valued at $697)
30min one-on-one blog strategy chat with Leanne Shelton (Valued at $250)
Access to weekly 2hr Business Blogging Get It Done Sessions (Valued at $7,800)
Access to weekly 1hr Group Coaching Sessions (Valued at $3,900)
Monthly prize giveaways
Member of the Month Prizes
Exclusive access to the Bootcamp Facebook community
Access to marketing interviews and bonus trainings
Total Value = Over $12,647
Monthly paymentsTo help with the budget...
The Blogging Bootcamp Course
30min one-on-one blog strategy
12 month membership
Upfront paymentSave $167
The Blogging Bootcamp Course
30min one-on-one blog strategy
12 month membership
Who is Leanne Shelton?
With a background in sales and marketing, Leanne Shelton is the Founder and Chief Copy Consultant at Write Time Marketing.
With now close to 20 years of writing and editorial experience, her team’s core offerings include writing business blogs and website copy.
Discovering a passion for training in recent years, Leanne is the host/leader of the Marketing & Me Podcast and Meet Up, Education Partner with Sydney Hills Business Chamber, and affiliate trainer with City of Parramatta and Women with Altitude.
Frequently Asked Questions
The membership includes a Do-At-Your-Own-Pace online blog course – so you can smash it out in a weekend or take 6 months to complete it. But that’s only part of the whole experience! There is also regular group coaching, Get-It-Done accountability sessions, and more. It’s basically like a gym membership – you’ll get more value if you get more involved.
This membership should *support* you in your marketing strategies – not create extra, unnecessary work.
This membership is perfect for business owners who need guidance and accountability (1) to start and finish their monthly blogs, (2) to structure and optimise their blogs for SEO, and (3) to learn more ways to engage with their target audience (both potential and existing).
It’s also suitable for marketing coordinators or administrative assistants in charge of blogging at your organisation.
I have plans to consistently release new trainings — from both me and other industry experts — as the year goes by. The ultimate aim is to further help you improve your blogs and amplify results.
But aside from these awesome pockets of knowledge, The Blogging Bootcamp’s primary aim is to give you the confidence and accountability to make blogging a consistent part of your marketing strategy.
You’ll learn the basics, industry secrets, expert tips and tricks…but all these amount to nothing if you are not consistent in applying them every month.
I’ll coach you through any mindset blocks – basically anything that’s stopping you from having a consistent blog routine. I’ll help you consistently come up with new topics and you’ll get feedback from others in the community.
And there will be fun prizes in it for you too!
We often get asked if it’s still worth the time, energy, and money to write blogs when videos can get so much more engagement.
While that may be true, it doesn’t change the fact that a blog is a core piece of content that you can flesh out to become a video, a social media post, a podcast – literally anything.
Any well-written piece of content helps you establish credibility and show that you are a professional in your industry.
And besides, if you want to make a video with a smooth flow and an engaging story – you’ll need to write a script anyway – which can be posted as a blog too!
If you are unsatisfied with The Blogging Bootcamp in any way upon joining, please let me know ASAP.
If you’ve been a member for less than 14 days, we’ll give you a full refund.
After the initial 14 day period, there will be no refunds. You can cancel at the end of the 12 month membership if you’re not seeing enough value – but I know you’re going to love it here. There will be more and more trainings added as the months go by (providing extra value).
And – consistency is key when it comes to creating a strong content marketing strategy! Our Facebook community has your back at all times.
Give me a call on 0412 861 685 or start a conversation via the chat bot below.
I know you’re gonna like it here!
The Blogging Bootcamp Boss