Jun 5, 2022
This month on the Marketing and Me podcast, we’re talking about money. I figured it was the perfect topic to cover as we come up to the end of the financial year.
Anyway, many of us have a love/hate relationship with money.
We love it when we have it – and hate it when we don’t have enough of it.
What are your spending habits like?
Do you get excited when you’ve had a big business month and splurge on something extravagant – but then, one month later, you realise that money would have come in handy when an unexpected expense comes up?
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Sherri Dumbrell about money habits and how we can protect our money from ourselves. And she doesn’t believe in budgets. She prefers ‘spending plans’. Doesn’t that sound more fun?!
Well, that’s enough from me. Let’s get started!
ABOUT SHERRI DUMBRELL:
Sherri’s passion and inspiring enthusiasm for teaching money truths and honesty will captivate your attention and lead you to real change. Her tried-and-true strategies and tools quickly transition individuals and families from financial stress to financial success.
With her help, you can quickly transform your financial flabbiness into financial fitness by learning money truths and using tried-and-true money tools. Sherri takes you beyond a budget and into a proven Spending Plan to help you become a happier saver and spender.
• Could you please share more about your business journey + what’s unique about the business you created?
• What is the difference between a Budget and Spending Plan?
• How can we protect our money from ourselves?
• What is the ‘safety spend’ amount on our bank account statement?
• How can I change my money mindset fast?
• How can I KNOW all my expenses will be covered in the next 12 months?
• How can I eliminate money anxiety and stress fast?
• What are money truths?
CONNECT WITH SHERRI: