Jan 10, 2022
Where do you see yourself in 12 months, 5 years’, or 10 years’ time?
Do you have a big bulky business plan to help you get there?
Or have you embraced your creative side and designed a vision board to constantly remind you?
OR – do you just have vague thoughts floating through your mind, that you haven’t quite managed to fully grasp yet?
Today, I’m chatting with Naomi Stockman who runs two businesses – My Local Hypnosis and Turn Key Receptionist.
She’s an inspirational woman who keeps her end game in mind – and follows a consistent process to take her there.
It’s not enough to just have a plan. You need to immerse yourself in that plan.
To find out how, keep listening to today’s episode.
ABOUT NAOMI STOCKMAN
Naomi Stockman is a Nutritionist and Hypnotherapist with a background in Accounting and Business management.
She enjoys working with people who suffer with anxiety and / or depression and believes that anyone can wake up on any day and create a completely different life, one that they design and choose.
Naomi has 4 children aged 29, 26, 15 and 1 and two grandchildren aged 9 and 6 – Yes, they are big age gaps, and no, they are not with one husband (we know you are dying to ask.)
In her past life she had a successful small business accounting practice and one of her current ventures is owning and operating a Virtual Receptionist business. Turn Key Receptionist provides phone answering, calendar management and all types of inbound and outbound calls specialising in the health and wellness sector with all receptionists trained on Clinko and Halaxy booking systems. While Naomi is the sole owner, this business is self-sufficient allowing her time to pursue her heart core ventures.
Hypnotherapy is Naomi’s passion and joy as this is where she is able to impact the lives of others and help people create a rich, powerful and amazing life through rewriting the past and designing the future.
• Tell us a bit about you, your business journey, and what you do
• Why is it important to have a vision for your business?
• When planning your vision, what aspects should you consider?
• Is this where a vision board comes in?
• What’s the difference between planning a goal and immersing yourself in a goal?
• What stops us from reaching our goals?
• How do we manage our belief systems?
• What actions can our listeners take straight away to work towards their ideal end game?
And then I always ask the following:
• How do you manage your health & wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
CONNECT WITH NAOMI