Jul 27, 2021
On the Marketing & Me podcast, we often talk about mental health, mindset, and general wellbeing.
But I realised there’s one area that hasn’t been addressed yet.
And I’m not talking about unnecessary cosmetic beauty treatments here.
I’m talking about taking care of the largest organ in your body – and the body’s first line of defense against germs and other harmful agents.
It’s important to take care of your skin, because healthy skin will give you a better appearance and make you feel confident.
So who should I talk to about this topic? Beauty therapist, and my little sister, Marissa Pogrebizhsky!
She shares some great tips – especially around skin issues caused by wearing masks.
Are you ready to go skin deep? Let’s get started!
ABOUT MARISSA POGREBIZHSKY
Marissa has been a beauty therapist for 12 years across 6 salons throughout Sydney. During that time, she’s held multiple management roles and even treated some celebrities.
She enjoys most aspects of beauty therapy, but her favourite part is looking after skincare via facials.
Ultimately, Marissa loves making people feel good about themselves from her treatments.
And, most importantly of all, she’s my little sister!
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• What are the biggest skin concerns that you see?
• What are your tips for a thorough skin routine morning and night?
• Which ingredients should you look out for – and which ones should you avoid?
• What’s a skin product every woman (and man) must own?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
CONNECT WITH MARISSA