Aug 28, 2020
In the online entrepreneurial world, I’m hearing more and more about paid memberships and masterminds.
They’re two areas I’m starting to dabble in myself.
But what are they and how do they work?
Ultimately, if you envision yourself moving away from your local hub and taking your business to a global scale, memberships and masterminds are fantastic for educating and inspiring people with your knowledge on a one-to-many basis.
And they have the potential to make lots of money in the process.
Today I’m chatting with Ruby Lee from Own Your Hustle who is achieving amazing things in her business through these 2 channels. So I’m picking her brain to understand how to set them up and make them a valuable asset to our businesses.
Let’s dive into the episode!
• For those who haven’t been part of one before, what’s a paid membership group?
• Why do they work so well?
• What’s your experience with membership groups? The good, bad, and ugly?
• How do you set it up?
• What are your tips for managing an effective and engaged group?
• What’s the difference between a membership and a mastermind?
• Why are masterminds so valuable?
• If our listeners wanted to set up a mastermind, what steps should they take?
• What are your thoughts on pricing for both memberships and masterminds?
CONNECT WITH RUBY
BOOK A FREE 30 MIN DISCOVERY CALL WITH LEANNE