Oct 18, 2021
What’s your biggest fear?
If public speaking instantly sprung to mind when I asked that question, then you need to tune into today’s episode.
Storytelling on stage – whether we’re talking about a physical stage or a virtual one – can be extremely beneficial for building your profile, showing your expertise, and empowering your target audience.
So if the whole idea freaks you out, I highly recommend listening to the advice provided by today’s guest –Norman Bell.
I also share one of my most embarrassing public speaking moments. But, guess what, I survived!
Grab your pen and paper – and let’s dive in!
ABOUT NORMAN BELL:
Norman Bell is a storytelling and presentation coach, award-winning speaker, theatre and film actor, and author of the book, The Story Powered Speaker: How to Own the Stage, Enchant your Audience, and Grow your Business Using the Magical Power of Storytelling.
He is passionate about helping purpose-driven entrepreneurs and organizations communicate their stories and messages more effectively so that they connect with their audiences on an emotional level, which leads to more clients, more donations, and more impact.
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• As a business owner, what are the benefits of professional speaking on stage?
• Let’s say our listeners have an opportunity to speak coming up. How does storytelling come into it – and how can they ensure they start their presentation with a bang?
• Could you please share some helpful tips on ensuring a stage presence?
• Are there any ‘game-day’ rituals you can share to calm the nerves and remain empowered?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
– The Hell Yes Podcast – https://hellyeslife.com/hyl-podcast/
– The Story Powered Speaker (book) – storypoweredspeaker.com
CONNECT WITH NORMAN: