Apr 4, 2022
Are you like me – and a tiny bit scared when it comes to social media advertising?
Personally, the whole thing completely overwhelms me.
Like – is it better to feature videos or images?
And what type of offers should I promote to ensure the greatest return on investment (ROI)?
And what’s a reasonable amount to spend on social media advertising per month?
All of these questions and more are answered in today’s episode of Marketing and Me.
I’m chatting with Mia Bowyer from One Earth Marketing, who is a pro when it comes to all this stuff. And it involves a very cool and in-depth strategy.
So grab your pen and paper – and let’s get started!
ABOUT MIA BOWYER:
Mia’s mission started with a plastic dump and a marketing degree.
At 23, she moved her life to India to fight plastic and poverty through ethical recycling. She recognised the power of social media to create social change and One Earth Marketing was born.
One Earth Marketing uses targeted authentic Facebook ads to grow ethical brands or people online. Her clients include The United Nations, Lusio Rehab, MyCareSpace and more.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What are your tips for someone who’s keen to get started with social media ads?
• What are the differences between Instagram, FB, TikTok, LinkedIn etc when setting up ads?
• Should someone run ads across all the platforms at once? Or pick and choose?
• Could you please outline a strategy they could use?
And then I always ask the following:
• What’s the best form of marketing for your business?
• How do you look after your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
CONNECT WITH MIA: