Aug 3, 2022
Fashion isn’t at the top of everyone’s priority list.
But as a business owner, whether you like it or not, your reputation is often tied in with your personal styling.
Because what you’re wearing sends a message – and you want to ensure it’s the right message!
For anyone who knows me, you’d be familiar with my strong aqua, turquoise, and teal brand colours. And I always ensure I’m wearing at least *something* from that colour palette whenever I’m out and about.
And these days I opt for slightly more pricey pieces that make me feel like a million dollars – rather than cheap stuff that makes me feel pretty average.
Do you dress to impress?
In today’s episode of Marketing and Me, Lucy Owens is sharing some personal styling secrets for next level success.
Without further ado, let’s jump into the episode and see what she has to say!
ABOUT LUCY OWENS:
Lucy is an Image Consultant and Personal Stylist who loves helping female professionals and leaders aged 35+ establish their own contemporary, signature style that positions them as credible, relevant, and polished professionals.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• How can clothing help create and elevate your brand?
• Why does the way you dress matter?
• What are some common myths around style and personal stylists that we need to debunk?
• What are some quick and easy ways to enhance your style?
• What’s the secret to stop feeling confused or overwhelmed with our wardrobes and shopping?
• What’s the process that you go through to help empower women in their style?
• How can we use style to stand out?
CONNECT WITH LUCY: