Mar 7, 2022
Are you struggling with weight issues – and constantly trying new quick fix diets?
And is that little voice inside telling you that you’ll be happier and more successful – just as soon as you lose the weight?
If yes, you need to listen to today’s episode of Marketing & Me with Katrina Boyle from pkbActive.
We’re talking about releasing weight – as well as all the thoughts and emotions tied to the weightloss journey.
Because it’s not about getting instant results.
It’s about building healthy, lifelong habits for a long term transformation.
This episode kicks off the March podcast theme of ‘Improving your physical health’ and it’s a great one!
Let’s get started!
ABOUT KATRINA BOYLE:
Previously a Corporate Senior Executive for over 18 years, Katrina has a background in HR, sales, and marketing.
These days, she leads a weight loss coaching organisation that’s transforming the lives of thousands of people across Australia and New Zealand. She’s a highly regarded Coach and Change Expert who is passionate about health and change – and then bringing them together to create real results for people.
Katrina is an accredited Coach through the Neuro Leadership Institute’s Brain Based Coaching. This knowledge of mindset alongside her passion for health, enables her to transform lives through a Healthy Habit-Forming program.
• Please tell us more about your story – and what makes you passionate about weight loss and health?
• There are a lot of programs that claim to be about 8 week body transformation or 10 weeks to the new me, can people achieve optimal health on a 10 week transformation?
• Many people seem to be on a lifelong challenge with weight. What do you think is the secret to optimal health for life?
• Talk to us about goals and why are they important to enable people to achieve great health
• How does the mind help people to create the healthy life that they desire?
• How do people know if they have thinking that is impacting on their ability to get healthy?
• How do affirmations support a health journey?
• How do people create affirmations that truly change their mindset?
• What affirmations do you recommend for people wanting to get healthy?
And then I always ask the following:
• What’s the best form of marketing for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
Give Yourself the Gift of Done
By: Jon Acuff
The ONE Thing
The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
By: Gary Keller
Good to Great
Why Some Companies Make the Leap… And Others Don’t
By: Jim Collins
The Compound Effect (10th Anniversary Edition) : Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success – Darren Hardy
The Compound Effect (10th Anniversary Edition)
Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
CONNECT WITH KATRINA: