Oct 11, 2021
When it comes to running a business, do you have a secret army around you?
In other words, are you surrounded by a team of like-minded individuals – including the people leading your business, employees, customers, and advocates from the general public?
People who can help you achieve your core purpose in life.
People who can help drive you to achieve your mission and vision.
People who can help you stay motivated when times are tough.
Today, I’m chatting with Gina Balarin on this idea of the secret army and, based on her extensive marketing experience, she has plenty of wisdom to share.
Let’s jump in!
ABOUT GINA BALARIN:
Gina Balarin is an inspirational TEDx and keynote speaker, storyteller, and B2B marketing leader. She is also the author of “The Secret Army: Leadership, Marketing and the Power of People.”
Gina’s goal is to magnify the impact of her clients’ influence through her expert guiding hand, visionary consultancy, and authentic storytelling prowess. She sits on the boards of Project Displaced and The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and is a member of the Professional Speaking Association.
When she’s not telling stories, Gina loves hiking, doing Zumba and drinking G&Ts.
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• Let’s start at the beginning – How do we work towards ACHIEVING success for ourselves, rather than just DEFINING it?
• I love the example you gave in your book about TEDx speaker Simone Vincenzi about ‘sleeping with his customers’. Could you please tell us about that – and the importance of developing a customer persona or personas?
• What’s the difference between management and leadership?
• Could you please explain how someone can embrace their own power – via autonomy, mastery, and purpose?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
– “Drive The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us”
By Daniel H. Pink
CONNECT WITH GINA
Website – https://verballistics.com.au