Do you know your brand archetype?
No, I’m not talking about your client avatar here.
I’m talking about your business brand’s personality.
What do you stand for? What’s your tone of voice like? And which colours best represent you?
Today, I’m chatting with Debbie O’Connor from White River Design about the psychology behind your brand.
And I’ll give you a clue – it goes much deeper than simply having a pretty logo!
Let’s jump in to find out more.
ABOUT DEBBIE O’CONNOR:
Debbie is a brand strategist by profession and graphic designer by trade, an author of a children’s book, and also an active entrepreneur.
She is the founder of multi-award-winning creative studio White River Design (WRD) and the highly acclaimed Brand Personalties system.
Debbie recently launched Brand Magic – a platform to educate creatives in brand archetypes and empower them to create better businesses. She is the branding expert on the Build My Brand 12 part series and the creator of the online program Brand Magic® Masterclass.
Debbie also set up and runs The Creative Fringe, Western Sydney’s most inspiring co-working space.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• How do you define branding?
• How does psychology come into it?
• Tell us more about your Brand Personalities system – how did it originate and what does it achieve?
• And then you recently launched Brand Magic! Please tell us more about that.
• For listeners about to start a new business – or thinking of giving their business a brand overhaul – what advice would you provide them?
• I also want to quickly touch upon the Creative Fringe – the awesome co-working space you established in Western Sydney. Why did you start it up and how is it going?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?