Jun 19, 2022
When it comes to your marketing, are you spending money in all the right areas?
Do you have a clear strategy in place – or just throwing money around and hoping something sticks?
Today, I’m chatting with Brendan Lee about managing your marketing budget – which includes both planning and playing with where you put your money.
Because you don’t always know what’s going to work unless you try something out – and commit to it!
We also cover typical marketing mistakes and tips for taking your business to the next level – that don’t require a business loan.
Let’s get started!
ABOUT BRENDAN LEE:
Driving the digital innovation strategy and operations for SMEs and startups, Brendan Lee has always been on the cutting edge of new product development and innovating business models.
He proudly introduced new divisions to Australian home appliances brand Everdure, launched influencer marketing to Skullcandy in Australia, and led the APAC Digital Marketing roll-out for SF Based Camera Industry giant Lowepro.
Recently, Brendan mobilised social first media entity Basketball Forever to commercialise their offering and more readily bring value to brand partners all over the world.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What are some of the most common mistakes you see when it comes to spending money in digital marketing?
• In your opinion, where is the “low-hanging fruit” when it comes to saving money with marketing?
• How do you measure how much money you’ve saved?
• What are some good free tools out there?
• What are your tips for finding the right partners for shared events and promotions?
CONNECT WITH BRENDAN: